HANDS ON LEARNINGKITPS
- Experiential learning to ensure that the students will become industrial ready
- Practical knowledge is imparted to the students so that they can practice, gain experience and learn.
- Industrial visits have been conducted by the college to provide students an insight regarding internal working of the companies, we know, theoretical knowledge is not enough for making a good professional career. With an aim to go beyond academics, industrial visits provide student a practical perspective on the world of work. It provides students with an opportunity to learn practically through interaction, working methods and employment practice.
- KITPS initiative to set up this ‘Skills Development Program’ to appendage the B. Tech curriculum with the campus based Personality Development Program, which provides a unique opportunity for all the students of the college to develop their software skills, update their communication and presentation skills. This cell works under the constant supervision and mentoring of experienced professionals, where students are basically groomed & developed with those skill sets which leads to the students’ transformation into ‘TOTAL QUALITY PROFESSIONALS’- competent enough to handle the complexities of the corporate world in an excellent way. The training provided by this program benefits the students, both in their professional careers and in their social interactions in the Professional & Personal Environment.
- Guest lecturers have been conducted by the college to enhance the knowledge of the students
- College organizes seminars that give students an intensive exposure to a topic through presentations and discussions led by multiple experts.